fbpx

Welcome A Fresh Vibe With Glade® Limited Edition Collection Fragrances – Available Now At Publix

Feb 21, 20240 comments

This post is sponsored by SC Johnson. All comments and opinions are my own.

Fragrance is secret weapon that can sculpt your mood and help you express your truest self. No matter how you’re feeling, there’s a scent to match.

That’s where the new Glade® Limited Edition Spring Collection comes in. This fresh collection offers scents designed to match the many sides of you. Whether you’re feeling playful, peaceful, energized, or serene, there’s a fragrance to amplify your aura and express your true self.

Every scent offers you an easy way to shift the mood, adjust your mindset and express your unique vibe!  This year, you’ll find four scents that offers an effortless solution to help you infuse every room with amazing scent!

• Mighty Mango: Express yourself with fragrance that’s mighty, bright & cheerful.
  • Super Bloom: Feeling daring? Choose Super Bloom and release floral fragrances to light up your aura .
  • Fresh Confidence: Unlock your fierce individual expression with a fresh scent that will bring good vibes to your day.
  • Wonder Melon: Cool sweet and classic… just like you.

Choose the Glade® Limited Edition Spring Collection fragrances in your favorite products including, Glade® 3-Wick Candles, Glade® Automatic Spray Air Freshener, and Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Refills. Look for the products in a special stand alone display and get amazing scents for all the rooms in your home.

Grab a Glade® 3-Wick Candle and amp up the air with the rich aromas of a candle made with fragrances infused with essential oils. Simply place the fragrance candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface and enjoy the flickering, warm glow and fresh spring scent.

You can also choose Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Refills for an easy way to add fragrance. Simply plug it in, choose your settings and enjoy. Expertly designed to create a continuous ambience with longer lasting fragrance, the easy-to-use dial control allows you to adjust the fragrance level to fit any room size* or your personal fragrance preference. Plus, the convenient plug-in design takes up less space and creates less mess than traditional aromatherapy or essential oil diffusers, making it the ideal air freshener for every area.

Or go for a new Glade® Automatic Spray Air Freshener scent. This is my favorite way to add fragrance that I can simply set and forget. Easy-to-adjust, you can customize your automatic spray settings for 9, 18 or 36-minute intervals. And if you need a quick boost of fragrance, you just use the boost button for a fragrant spritz anytime.

Fill your home with amazing fragrance with any of the NEW Glade® Limited Edition Collection Fragrances. Head over to Publix, stock your cart and then infuse every room with your unique vibe.

*Up to 550 sq. ft.  **based on 36-minute interval

Follow me on social media

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

iHeartPublix On Instagram

Subscribe