RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Anyone here anymore?

I miss the forum here
Mulberry(Lakeland)
ISO: dog food q's

Comments

• Hi, I pop in whenever I can
    New to ibotta?
  • I know so sad
    had so much fun with this and now everyone went bye bye
    Fla- Girls to save For
    Feedback Thread: iheartpublix.lefora.com/2012/09/02/trade-feedback/
    Love trading! print for est traders
  • kariandolafkariandolaf ✭✭✭
    Are there any other forums that are more active? I came here a few years ago after the totally target fizzled out ..,, now I feel like the same is happening to this forum :/
    ISO: Lindt coupons, Gatorade coupons, Pepsi coupons
  • gomerswifegomerswife ✭✭✭
    I miss Happy.....It seems like this forum was much more fun when he was here. I noticed that there seem to be alot more trade messages and even when I have tried to leave something "fun" it seems to be ignored. I used to like coming here....even if it wasn't to do much trading, it was just interesting to see the different topics - both good and complaints.....

Linda
    Gainesville
  • I have not been couponing for some time even though I have many people to take care of. I had a death in my family that was rather traumatic and it took the wind out of my sails... I'm still trying to deal with it. I think that if some of us "old timers" want to have a better forum we need to have a better bio that is of interest to many of the new people and be more proactive in the forum as a manner in which to help and encourage others.
  • can NOT agree with Y'all more====so much miss the forum when Happy was with us all
    I as well had a passing and its any everyday sadness

Reading some of the discussions was uplifting and sometimes cracked me up
    Hope we can somehow get back to that with this forum
    Y'all have a great Sunday
    Fla- Girls to save For
    Feedback Thread: iheartpublix.lefora.com/2012/09/02/trade-feedback/
    Love trading! print for est traders
  • ramos46ramos46 ✭✭✭
    I remember checking in everyday a great while back to see and learn what I could and contribute when appropriate. I created a pretty decent stockpile and then slowed down. I have since whittled down my prepper pantry to a paltry state and have had some snarky comments from the hubby about getting back my Q’ing mojo. So in the last month I have been slowly ramping back up with a jump start from my 21 year-old daughter who just recently discovered the joys of CVS ECB rolling and an incredible tampon deal at Publix that scored her enough boxes to last a year! Will try to check in more often and post!
    Happiest Saving!
  • danyelndanyeln ✭✭✭
    Sometimes all it takes is one good deal to get you back into the swing of things.
    Nicole
    Montgomery