RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Anyone here anymore?

I miss the forum here
Mulberry(Lakeland)
ISO: dog food q's

Comments

• Hi, I pop in whenever I can
    New to ibotta?
  • I know so sad
    had so much fun with this and now everyone went bye bye
    Fla- Girls to save For
    Feedback Thread: iheartpublix.lefora.com/2012/09/02/trade-feedback/
    Love trading! print for est traders
  • kariandolafkariandolaf ✭✭✭
    Are there any other forums that are more active? I came here a few years ago after the totally target fizzled out ..,, now I feel like the same is happening to this forum :/
    ISO: Lindt coupons, Gatorade coupons, Pepsi coupons
  • gomerswifegomerswife ✭✭✭
    I miss Happy.....It seems like this forum was much more fun when he was here. I noticed that there seem to be alot more trade messages and even when I have tried to leave something "fun" it seems to be ignored. I used to like coming here....even if it wasn't to do much trading, it was just interesting to see the different topics - both good and complaints.....

Linda
    Gainesville
  • I have not been couponing for some time even though I have many people to take care of. I had a death in my family that was rather traumatic and it took the wind out of my sails... I'm still trying to deal with it. I think that if some of us "old timers" want to have a better forum we need to have a better bio that is of interest to many of the new people and be more proactive in the forum as a manner in which to help and encourage others.