RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Winn Dixie enjoy the city will be $5/50 :(

2»

Comments

• ramos46ramos46 ✭✭✭
    I love, love, love the WD $5/$30, but I find myself adjusting every time there is a change in my couponing world. I'm not always happy about the change, but usually something good comes along with it!
    Happiest Saving!
  • @johne‌: I took no offense to your comment.
  • I loved the $5/30 as well. I couldn't get them this past time around. So many changes. My Publix is much higher priced than the match ups. Fortunatly my WM is more reasonable. I haven't had problems other than not issuing rain checks so I need to shop early before they run out of stock.
  • I'm not trying to offend anyone, just speaking the truth. We are very lucky for ANY savings and sales that we get. I am searching for any money off that I can find, but if you take a step back and look, it is easy to constantly want and want and want, when really we should just be thankful for what we DO get.
  • ramos46ramos46 ✭✭✭
    So as I was saying... My Winn Dixie is closing, but the Sweetbay across the street has reopened as a Winn Dixie and as a bonus...my old Winn Dixie has everything 40-60% and is allowing the use of MQ's. Yeah, I know the old, "Closes a door, opens a window" colored glasses is one of my favorite affirmations!
    Happiest Saving!
  • ramos46 said:

So as I was saying... My Winn Dixie is closing, but the Sweetbay across the street has reopened as a Winn Dixie and as a bonus...my old Winn Dixie has everything 40-60% and is allowing the use of MQ's. Yeah, I know the old, "Closes a door, opens a window" colored glasses is one of my favorite affirmations!

Good to know! I have two that converted and are very close to the Old WD. I'll keep a watch for this.

• I agree but my complaint is $2.50 a book for $5/$50
    Smiles
  • I would bet Winn Dixie is stopping the coupon all together.

The new books are still dated 12/31/2014, on Winn Dixie only.

These really help, and I hope something comes up for next year.