RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihppublix-digital-coupons

GA Aquarium Deals?

Anyone know of any deals?? Planning a trip to Atlanta soon and would love to go!

Comments

• qrowanqrowan ✭✭✭
    I think they have a City Pass deal where you can hit multiple places for cheap, in case your wanting to go to other tourist spots as well.

Also, in case you're visiting someone who lives there and they can do this for you, I have heard you can get passes from the library (like checking out a book) for spots like the zoo. So maybe they'll have the Aquarium as an option, too? Worth a try.
  • maggimaggi ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a fun trip. Only deals I could see were on their website. I wonder if any of the GA Enjoy the City Books had discounts for this?
  • karen33403karen33403 ✭✭✭
    Free admission to zoo's and museums first weekend of each month if you have a bank of america card. We are going to west palm science museum today
    Palm beach gardens
  • kevnolan13kevnolan13 ✭✭✭
    Yeah most discounts for aquarium are usually on their website, I haven't seen many outside of that. The citypass thing is a good idea though!
    Vinings