RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Anyone have any good homemade ideas for Father's day gifts from young kids?

The kids made a Vista print shirt last year and he has received several photo collage mugs.
Looking for something different this year. 
I already ordered the free photo card from cardstore.

Comments

• I will be watching this thread Bensoki.... I don't know what to make either... and my hubbie is not keen on photo mugs or things like that... he's a golfer but golfing things are too expensive!!

• catiemiddcatiemidd ✭✭✭

One year I made a photo collage and framed it, included is one picture of my daughter in my husbands dress shoes.... 

And over the collage I wrote a poem (copied) 

"Walk a little slower Daddy,"
    said a child so small,
    "I'm following in your footsteps 
    and I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast,
    Sometimes they're hard to see;
    So walk a little slower, Daddy,
    For you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up,
    You're what I want to be;
    Then I will have a little child
    Who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right,
    And know that I was true,
    So walk a little slower, Daddy,
    For I must follow you."

Or do a search on Pinterest... :) 

http://www.iheartpublix.com/index.php/forum/new-forum/#/discussion/4440493/catiemidd

Darling I'm right in the middle of being fantastic... can you bother me later?

"Keep Calm and Coupon"
  • One year I made a photo collage and framed it, included is one picture of my daughter in my husbands dress shoes.... 
    And over the collage I wrote a poem (copied) 
    "Walk a little slower Daddy,"said a child so small,"I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.Sometimes your steps are very fast,Sometimes they're hard to see;So walk a little slower, Daddy,For you are leading me.Someday when I'm all grown up,You're what I want to be;Then I will have a little childWho'll want to follow me.And I would want to lead just right,And know that I was true,So walk a little slower, Daddy,For I must follow you."

[image]Or do a search on Pinterest... :) 

-catiemidd

Love this idea!  My DH would kill me for saying this, but he would totally cry if I had our kids do this. Which gives me all the more incentive to do it! devil

Please see ISO in "About" section in profile.

Central Florida (land of corporateville)
  • vharvey12vharvey12 ✭✭✭

Love this idea!  My DH would kill me for saying this, but he would totally cry if I had our kids do this. Which gives me all the more incentive to do it! [image]

-jat1977

LOL, gifts that make family members cry are always the best 

• catiemiddcatiemidd ✭✭✭

Yup! My hubs cried when I gave it to him! 

http://www.iheartpublix.com/index.php/forum/new-forum/#/discussion/4440493/catiemidd

"Keep Calm and Coupon"
  • Wow what a sweet gift! 

• catiemiddcatiemidd ✭✭✭

angel thanks

"Keep Calm and Coupon"
  • Flowers are the best item for gifting any one on any occasion. So i think you should choose your father's favorite flowers for gifting him...He will be very happy to this special gift...

• I can never come up with cool ideas for gifts... However, a friend of mine bought an engraved wooden bow tie for me, It was so beautiful! Just an idea for you all as it is very personal :wink: I believe the brand was from europe, it is called Bewooden. You should totally check them out!