RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Welcome

Comments

• Loving this forum! Looking forward to learning how to trade coupons.  I just started couponing about a month ago and have seen my grocery bill go down exponentially. Thank you for this wonderful site. wink

Erika
  • n77n77 ✭✭✭

Hope you get all the help you need here Lange764!  Welcome!

• Does anyone know where I can find HP ink cratridges at reasonable prices?

Erika
  • Thank you!  I hope so too.

Erika
  • I buy mine at WalMart, they are around $13, but I'm sure it depends on the type printer you have as for how much they are.  Also, there's probably lots cheaper places, but I'm just not on the ball enough to find a better place! 

Central Alabama
    ISO: Mahatma .50/1
  • newbie here cant wait to share savings and secrets

• Welcome floridafinn!  Just let us know if you have any questions.  Have fun and enjoy!

New Port Richey
  • Hi Everyone I am new here! I have coupons coming out of my ears..I get 3-4 papers a week and only use a small fraction of the coupons so I love that this forum is available!! And I just had a 2nd baby so I need to start trading now more than ever lol

ALWAYS ISO: $3 boost
  • Welcome mmmc86!!!

grin

My second is a little over 4 months and my 18 month old is def not p-trained, so I feel ya!! Do you use a particular brand diaper? And is Winn Dixie the only competitor you can use?

• Yep winndixie is our only competitor now, we used to have target and cvs but not anymore (ahh the good ol days lol)  we have other stores but they are spanish grocery stores that never have coupons. I sometimes find $X/XX coupons for a grocery store called GFS marketplace in the sunday paper..but not often.

I usually buy whatever is the cheapest. Lately, huggies..but I havent been scoring great diaper deals latelycrying i used to do great at cvs with diapers but its been awhile. And the huggies packs at our publix is $10.99 now!! They used to be 9.99 and I thought 8.99 a year ago..not anymore.

I stocked up on amazon back when they took 2 of the 20% offs but that supply dried up..

ALWAYS ISO: $3 boost
  • My Publix will take GFS $/$$ as a competitor. I find them in the paper every few weeks, and sometimes the Tue. mailers as well. They usually have a 6-7 day expiration, though.

- Lexi
    ISO:
    $1 Atkins 3/11 SS
    Chobani IP
    Egg Beaters
    Laughing Cow/Babybel
    C9 Apparel
    $1 Pure Protein IP
    EXTENDED ISO IN PROFILE
  • I've been on the site for about 2 months, since we were introduced to the world of couponing, but this is the first time I've made it over to the forum. This is so helpful - I'm amazed at how much we can save! This afternoon I spent $18.00 on Dayquil & vitamins, but I saved $20! Thank you!

Michele - Tampa
  • Welcome to the group msdroga!

ISO: $x/$xx. Also ISO: Sleep! LOL
  • thanks, glad to be here.

• Glad to be here.  Been following Michelle since she was a Publix mod at HCW

Iso enjoy the city book q's from birmingham 2013 book
  • Welcome. Enjoy this awesome forum!

• Hi , I've been couponing for about a month now, I am starting to save money, however I see people extreme couponing and saving tons of money and I want to become more savy! thanks, Melissa

Melissa
  • brigi2tebrigi2te ✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum ml-arnold84!  You will start saving lots of $$$$.

• Hello Melissa, welcome to the forum. I don't know about being an "extreme couponer" but if you will read the front page of this web site, the "Q and A" section and the rest of the topics on the front page, as well as reading the forum posts, you will be able to save money on groceries.

As far as being an "extreme couponer", as you will see, not everyone can or will be.  It depends upon what store you shop at as well as what they consider as competitors.  Also what products you buy and what coupons you can get ahold of as to how much you can save.   Since your just starting out, don't feel like you have to run out and grab all the deals.  You will exhaust yourself and feel overwhelmed.  Take your time, read this web site and others.  If there is a local coupon class in your area, you may want to take that as well.  Over time you will see your savings grow.

Linda
    Gainesville
  • Welcome!

• New here never used these sights before but i really would like to find some one close to me to be able to coupon with i live by gainesville/newberry 

lilmomma
  • renearenea ✭✭✭

Hi, I am Renea and I love your site!! Thank you! :)

http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/12112617/renea#latest
    Tampa Bay (area), FL
    ISO: Dr. Pepper Q's (Pepsi Product here) :)
  • Welcome to the forum.

• hello everyone,

I am so excited to join the world of couponing. I have no idea what i am doing though. i have a friend that is trying to teach me but i am becoming overwhelmed. i had my first experience couponing at another store the other day and i saved over $17 on a total that would have been easily $40. I am not sure what all the lingo is on here, but i am sure i will catch on.

Snacks
  • where are you

Snacks
  • Hi!

We've been couponing 4-5 years now.  My hubby started it when we got our dog, I started it on our first child, and still going on our 2nd child.  We live in Fayette County (south of Atlanta).

I've been lurking and posting some comments at IHeartPublix for almost 3 years now I believe, it all started when we moved to a house very close to Publix.
    I never imagined buying regularly at Publix back then, they are expensive for my budget.  
    IHeartPublix made Publix home to me and my family.

My hubby still go to other drugstores to coupon, I stick with Publix.
    I cannot deal with complicated math to know how much I save.  
    If I think of RiteAid up rewards, CVS ecb, Walgreens RR and BR --- I feel like I'm getting a nosebleed.

Maddie

maddie
    Feedback Page

ATL-OTP

• Hi!We've been couponing 4-5 years now.  My hubby started it when we got our dog, I started it on our first child, and still going on our 2nd child.  We live in Fayette County (south of Atlanta).I've been lurking and posting some comments at IHeartPublix for almost 3 years now I believe, it all started when we moved to a house very close to Publix. I never imagined buying regularly at Publix back then, they are expensive for my budget.  IHeartPublix made Publix home to me and my family.My hubby still go to other drugstores to coupon, I stick with Publix.I cannot deal with complicated math to know how much I save.  If I think of RiteAid up rewards, CVS ecb, Walgreens RR and BR --- I feel like I'm getting a nosebleed.Maddie

-charliebauer24

Hi Maddie welcome officially to the forum! 

Tampa, FL They call me the QponQueen!
  • renearenea ✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum!smile

http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/12112617/renea#latest
    Tampa Bay (area), FL
    ISO: Dr. Pepper Q's (Pepsi Product here) :)
  • Hello! I've been watching this forum for a while but only became a member today. I hope to learn Publix soon and fast! I live in the middle Tennessee area which means that I have my jaws clinched waiting to the be next region to get the Kroger axe of no more doubles. I follow IHK daily. Anyway, I've made the decision to start shopping at Publix, 16 miles to double vs Kroger 1 mile soon-to-not-double when this happens. Sure my trips will be less frequently but I will still be saving money.

I blog for Aldi's on another site. I noticed they needed a leader for Publix and that is how I found this forum! I came here to get ideas, to look around IHP and to see if this is something I am interested in doing for them as well. Don't worry, I know the blogger rule and would never c&p without permission. Thanks for having me!

see my ISO in About Me; I can double up to $.50 off 1
  • lilylily ✭✭✭✭

Welcome tatstotes!  Jump right in!  smile