This post is sponsored by Community Coffee. All comments and opinions are my own.

Calling all coffee lovers! I have some great news…the Community Coffee Tailgate Traditions Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes is back and you can play to win one of over 500 instant win prizes plus the chance to win a Trip to Minneapolis for the Big Game!

Just look at some of the prizes available this year –

• Flat Screen TV, awarded in the form of a Best Buy gift card
  • Outdoor Grill, awarded in the form of a Lowe’s gift card
  • $250 Southwest gift card
  • $500 Southwest gift card
  • Keurig® Brewer and a 1-year supply of Community Coffee product
  • Coffee Brewer and a 1-year supply of Community Coffee product
  • Tumbler Coffee Mug and a 1-year supply of Community Coffee product

The grand prize is a trip for the winner and one a guest to Minneapolis to the Big Game—a prize valued up to $7500!

So how do you win a prize? All you have to do is look for specially-marked Community Coffee bags or K-Cup® boxes when you shop at Publix. Those specially-marked packages contain a game code.

Once you have your game code, simply head over to the Community Coffee Tailgate Traditions Game page and enter that code. You’ll then register or log in to see if you are an instant winner. If you want to play but don’t have a code. You can still register and get a FREE game code via email. See the site for more details.

Of course you’ll want to save when you grab your coffee. You are in luck as there are several coupons that you can use to grab a deal when you shop at Publix! Note that a couple may be regional.

$4/2 Community Coffee Bag or K-Cup Box printable (possibly regional)
$1.50/1 Community Coffee Bag or K-Cup Box printable(possibly regional)
-$1.50/1 Community Coffee, 07/16 RP (exp 9/10) [Bag or k-cups]

$1.50/1 Community Coffee Bag or K-Cup Box printable
-$4/2 Community Coffee, 07/16 RP (exp 9/10) [Bag or k-cups]

Grab your coupons and save up to $2 off each bag/K-Cup® box that you purchase. Be sure to look for packages with the code and then enter them on the Community Coffee Tailgate Traditions Game page for your chance to win big!

Speaking of winning big…I also have some prizes just for iHeartPublix readers. Stay tuned as I will have a big giveaway starting next week. Come back and enter for your chance to win some fabulous prizes here too!