RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Has anyone had a problem with Unilever Sweet Treats rebate?

I have submitted three receipts for this rebate and only one has been received. I contacted them via the contact form and got no response. I contacted them via email and still no response. The program is ending 9/30 and it doesn't leave me much time. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Answers

• Sorry for not responding. Just seeing this now. There is usually a grace period to upload receipts even after the deadline for purchasing.

I can only tell you I did one deal over three receipts and had no trouble getting them uploaded or processed. I got my $5 gift card about two weeks after cashing out.

If you can't get anywhere with the promotion website, try contacting Publix corporate CS.
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl
  • Thanks for responding Maureen. They eventually got back to me and I provided some information for them, but I am still waiting for them to respond to that email. I have never had any problem with the other promotions.