RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

New Coupon Policy

I have not shopped for the past 3 weeks. I went to my Publix today and picked up several items. I was told that I could not use several coupons because they had the same code number on them. One was the $2.00 on DiGiornio pan pizza which was on sale 2/$10.00; and Special K was BOGO and I tried to use two $1.00 coupons as well as a .50 off on 2 Zatrains rice mixes - I bought 4 of them and they were BOGO 1.95. The cashier told me that I could only use one coupon and not both because they have the "same" code on them. Has anyone else had this issue? I don't see it listed in the coupon policy at Publix.com. Was she wrong to not let me use the 2nd coupons for these products?
Linda
Gainesville

Comments

• I think your cashier confused the numbers next to the UPC/GS1 Databar (the part the cashier scans) with the unique ID code that is on every print-limited coupon. Some cashiers simply don't understand that there are multiple "codes" on a print-at-home coupon, but the UPC/GS1 will be identical on every coupon even though the unique ID is different on each one.

No change in policy. We can use up to eight "like" coupons so long as nothing in the fine print has a lower limit and the coupons (if printed at home) are valid.

You've been using coupons for a long time, so you know the difference between a valid printable and one that someone has photocopied.

I would have gone to the courtesy desk and asked to speak to the front end manager.
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl
  • Thank you Maureen.....I thought maybe she was confused because of the various numbers on the coupons....makes sense to me. I should have went up to the courtesy desk but was in a hurry....The coupons I was not able to use were for $4.50 but I only lost $3.00 because of the Arla coupon in the food flyer gave me an additional $1.50 off when I used the digital q. with it.
    Linda
    Gainesville
  • Take the coupons and receipt with you the next time you shop and get them redeemed at the courtesy desk. You took the time to cut them out, and a misinformed cashier would not let you use them.
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl