RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Coupon Policy Change

I'm in true bogo land of South Florida (no doubling), and my local store accepted Winn Dixie, Target, and Whole Foods coupons. Until last week :(

I was just informed that they will no longer accept any competitor coupons. This isn't just a re-aligning of the competitor coupons accepted, this is a blanket kibosh on competitor coupons.

I'm not a shelf-clearer or extreme Q-er, and everything I buy will be consumed by us. But now I'm in mourning of the loss of deal potentials. I haven't decided whether it is worth it to drive the extra 30 mins to go to another store. I also don't know if this is company wide.

Does anyone have some insight? Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• There is at least one store that I know of that does not take any competitor coupons. It's in Naples somewhere.

I have not heard of a change in policy company-wide.

To find out why that store no longer takes any competitor coupons, you would need to contact Publix's corporate customer service.
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl