RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

COUPONS For Sale Items in Publix Green Grocery Flyer for 5-13 to 6-2-17

I have LOTS of coupons for sale items in the Publix Green Grocery Flyer for 5-13 to 6-2-17 - Many are exp MAY 20-31 and some JUST came out in 5/14 inserts. ALSO have a few NON INSERTS that I will send ONLY to people who take lg. assortment of my insert coupons.

Limited space here and no room to list all sales and my coupon matchups here.
Send me EMAIL for complete list -
coupons4cancer@aol.com

Here are the brands in the flyer I have coupons for:

Alexia, Arby’s Fries, Bai, Bubba Burger, Bush’s (2 sale items), Campbell’s, Checker Rally's Fries, Dairy Pure, Crystal Light, Dannon, Heinz Ketchup or Mustard, Hidden Valley Seasoned Crinkle Cut Fries,Hormel, International Delight Iced Coffee, Kemps Frozen Yogurt, Liberte Organic Yogurt, Lifeway Kefir,Lipton Recipe Secrets, MiO Liquid Water Enhancer,
Planters Products, Skittles, Smart Balance, Snickers Ice Cream Bar, Snyder’s of Hanover, Spam, Starburst, Stonyfield,
Tic Tacs, Valley Fresh, Vlasic, Weber, Werther’s,

NON FOODS:
Dixie Plates, Reynolds Wrap Foil, Reynolds Bakeware Pans

Comments

• HAVE NEW COUPONS FOR PUBLIX SALE PURPLE FLYER THROUGH 6/2/17 - NO ROOM TO LIST ALL HERE. SOME ARE NON INSERT COUPONS MOST ARE FROM INSERTS - SOME FROM 5/20 INSERTS.
    SEND ME EMAIL IF YOU WANT THE SALES AND LIST OF THE COUPONS I HAVE

- I tried to attach my WORD file with the sale items and my related coupons but it did not work.

Linda
    email Coupons4Cancer@aol.com