RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

ISO: Bertolli sauce $1/1 3/26 SS

Looking for 8. Lmk what you are in need of.

Comments

• I am sending you EMAIL Shelley - Have them RARE FIND - Mine came from OO TOwn people donated to me.

Linda
  • I mailed coupons this aft. SOME were $1/1 but THOSE ONLY came to me in mail from OO Town coupon donors. Most were from local inserts in FL for .75/1.
    Linda
  • how many stamps would that be?
  • edited April 16
    You will get 2 for $3.15 in the BOGO sale.
    I am sending (2) $1.00/1 coupons - makes those 2 just $1.07 ea,
    and (6) .75/1 coupons - Makes the others .82 ea. w coupons
    Send what you want to for the savings (Added some OTHER coupons to env - Wait till they get there MON. + one stamp for the mailing. ALL but the stamp I keep for the mailing goes to our American Cancer Soc. RELAY FOR LIFE team.
    I do BEST w. people who take coupons and decide what to donate back for them. I stick w. those people over the years. Christine is one of them. She got more of the Bertolli $1/1 coupons that I got from OO town donors. I am now getting my BOGOF IAMS and .75/1 Barilla Pasta coupons ready for her for the next PUBLIX sale today. She ALSO gets my $10 off $50 TARGET coupons from our inserts that she uses at PUBLIX when I have those.
    Linda