RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Cat food, arm & hammer detergent ISO

Hey Everyone! New here & would like to get to know everyone & make a good impression. I'm currently looking for some of the $1/1 Arm & Hammer liquid detergent & some of the $2/1 dry Purina cat food. I've also heard of a BOGO Purina Beyond dry cat food that I would love to find! If anyone has some of these that they won't be using, I have stamps or other clipped coupons that I can trade!

Comments

• jojo ✭✭✭
    There's a $1/1 Arm & Hammer printable on coupons.com
    Jo - NW mATL Acworth, GA
    Trade Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/3743303/jo#latest
  • edited February 22

Hey Everyone! New here & would like to get to know everyone & make a good impression. I'm currently looking for some of the $1/1 Arm & Hammer liquid detergent & some of the $2/1 dry Purina cat food. I've also heard of a BOGO Purina Beyond dry cat food that I would love to find! If anyone has some of these that they won't be using, I have stamps or other clipped coupons that I can trade!

Hello and WELCOME!!! I have several of this coupon that you want now
    $1/1 Arm & Hammer liquid detergent.
    Purina Cat Chow $2/1 3.15lb+ bag (exp. 4/30/17) - HAVE A FEW LEFT OF THESE
    THIS coupon for Purina Cat Chow $2/1 will be in THIS SUNDAY's inserts (2/26)and is for the 13lb+ bag, (exp. 05/31/17) - I will have NEXT MONDAY.
    - the APR 30 coupon is now in HIGH DEMAND because it is SAME VALUE for SMALLER BAGS than this NEW coupon!!!!!

ALSO have these if your cat can use some,
    $3/1 Purina Muse 4lb+ dry cat food. (exp. 4/30/17)
    $1/1 Purina Friskies 3.15lb+ dry cat food (5/31)

the CLOSEST I have to THIS BOGO Purina Beyond dry cat food
    is one coupon for $4.00 Off (1) Purina Beyond dry cat food EXP 3/24/17.
    I will trade all coupons for stamps OR for for some Boxtops for Ed. if you have those

I am running off to exercise class at 10:30 then have lunch right after that and immediately following that have some ladies who help me clip and sort coupons that are donated to me by neighbors. We do this for our American Cancer Society Relay for Life. If you want some of these coupons, send me info in my EMAIL and I will LYK how many I have when I get back from meetings around 4 this aft.
    Mt Email is
    coupons4cancer@aol.com

• Hey Everyone! New here & would like to get to know everyone & make a good impression. I'm currently looking for some of the $1/1 Arm & Hammer liquid detergent & some of the $2/1 dry Purina cat food. I've also heard of a BOGO Purina Beyond dry cat food that I would love to find! If anyone has some of these that they won't be using, I have stamps or other clipped coupons that I can trade!

Are you still looking for Cat Food?
    Mulberry(Lakeland)
    ISO: dog food q's
  • kariandolafkariandolaf ✭✭✭
    Are you still ISO (if you are lmk and I can check my inserts)?
    ISO: Lindt coupons, Gatorade coupons, Pepsi coupons