RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Using a Catalina coupon at Publix

I have a $1.50 off my grocery order Catalina coupon from Ingles Market.
Does Publix accept this type of Cat?
Topper
Fletcher, NC

The Prime Minister of Couponing from Non-European Britain

Comments

• toppertopper ✭✭✭
    Here's a picture of the Cat...
    Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 10.29.41 AM.png
    506 x 278 - 195K
    Topper
    Fletcher, NC

• gomerswifegomerswife ✭✭✭
    I would think that if your store considers Engle's a competitor that they would take it as a store coupon. I'd ask at customer service just to be sure though.
    Linda
    Gainesville
  • I would definitely ask. Many Publix stores will take a Walgreens Register Reward cat if it's a manufacturer's coupon, even if it's a general "off your next order" coupon instead of a product-specific coupon.
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl
  • toppertopper ✭✭✭
    I will ask. I was thrown because it states "manufacturer coupon" but it is not for any specific product. Thanks y'all!
    Topper
    Fletcher, NC

• ramos46ramos46 ✭✭✭
    Like Maureen, I use my Walgreens cats at publix. Once, I had to wait for the store manager to explain it to two cashiers and the service desk person before I could cash it against the total! Most people don't know or do it.
    Happiest Saving!
  • I use my Walgreens Catalina coupons at Publix. They are manufacturer coupons, and they scan, but almost every cashier questions them. They almost always call a manager who tells them it is a manufacturer coupon and to scan it. Every once in a while the cashier enters it as a competitor coupon. Winn Dixie also accepts them, they always enter them as a competitor coupon.