RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Shameless plug for free & cheap clothes!!

This is another of my plugs to give away schools.com referrals for $20. You get $20, and I get $20 for referring you. I love schoola! After Christmas, they sent me a code for $10 and free shipping... for $2.52, I got high-end, gently used shorts, a ruffled tank, and a silk halter. $10 can go a loooong way on schoola! I get my kids all kindsa stuff, and they're picky, brand-conscious teenagers (possibly worse than me!). I'm leaving a link that I *think* will show my orders if you want to see. I honestly can't believe how nice the stuff is that I get for next to nothing!

Anyway, I'd love more $20 credits, so I'm (super shamelessly!) soliciting ;). Give me your email if you'd like one, and I'll send a referral right out. Thanks bunches either way, and happy new year, guys!!

Comments

• Ugh, the image didn't work. Sorry, my skill set is bargain shopping, not technology!