RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Kids' (and parents!) clothes at schoola.com

A few weeks ago, one of the links about Friday savings (from frugalityisfree.com) led me to schoola.com. The link gave me a $15 credit AND I got another $10 credit for making a "collection" AND free shipping! It was a blast picking out $25 worth of stuff... I got a tee shirt and cargo pants for for my daughter, and gym shorts, cargo shorts, and a tee for my son, for $2.84 out of pocket. So fun! Schoola has gently used stuff like you'd find at the consignment store. My kids are 12 and 15, so they're very brand-name conscious: it was all American Eagle, Hollister, and Gap stuff.

Anyway, I get a $20 credit for referrals, so please send me your email if you're interested: you get a $20 credit, too! They have all kindsa stuff, even womens' clothes, Loft, White House Black Market, etc, so I wouldn't mind getting a few bargain items for myself ;)