RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Cheap Hellmann's Mayo @WD

pennysmartpennysmart ✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in Other Deals
If your WD takes Publix competitor coupons:
Today is the last day but I went to Winn Dixie & took my Publix Green Adv Buy coupon for
$5/2 any Breyers Fruttare Popsicle Fudgsicle Hellmann's 30oz Mayonaisse Lipton tea 100ct Country Crock ICant Believe it's not Butter

Hellmann's Mayo is $5.99 & bogo thru tonight
So you pay $1.00 and get two 30oz Hellmann's Mayo

Comments

• lilylily ✭✭✭✭
    So glad you can use the comps at WD. I wonder if they're expanding that to other areas? Heard anything?
  • @lily no I have not- but I am in Tampa area and thankfully our WD does honor the competitor coupons. I find that things change every year or so - ya never know- keep asking customer service every now & then!
  • jojo ✭✭✭
    I just did the Hellmann's at Publix today. The 30 oz. jars were 3.95 ea. I had (2) $1/1 MQ's and the $5/2 PQ...got both for $.90 Don't remember where I got the 2 MQ's, but they were in my stash. Probably from a trade or sent to me from my daughter awhile back.
    Jo - NW mATL Acworth, GA
    Trade Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/3743303/jo#latest
  • ramos46ramos46 ✭✭✭
    I used $5 PQ today on the Breyers sale at WD. 3 tubs of Brewers for $10... I got 6 tubs used 3 PQ's and paid $5. I am loving this PQ!
    Happiest Saving!
  • lilylily ✭✭✭✭
    jo said:

I just did the Hellmann's at Publix today. The 30 oz. jars were 3.95 ea. I had (2) $1/1 MQ's and the $5/2 PQ...got both for $.90 Don't remember where I got the 2 MQ's, but they were in my stash. Probably from a trade or sent to me from my daughter awhile back.

Holy cow, Jo! Our 30oz Hellmann's is priced at $5.69! :open_mouth: Nice get. =)
  • @ramos I did Breyers too only we had to eat it a sap cuz freezer is on the blink! Enjoy!!