RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Paid Research Studies/Focus groups (Getting paid for sharing your opinion)

The company that I do paid research studies or as some call focus groups are looking for people for the below studies.
These are simple round table discussions only and you get paid for your time. Studies are held in Tampa.
If you or anyone you know fall in these categories send me over your/their name and the best contact phone number and I will give there information to the recruiter. The recruiter will contact you and ask a few questions to see if you truly qualify and then give you all the additional information. You will not be contacted any further unless you choose to want to participate in future studies. If you have any questions feel free to let me know. This is a great way to earn extra money sharing your opinion.

Topic: Pediatric Epilepsy
Who: Men & Women, 18+, who are caregivers of children or adults diagnosed with Dravet Syndrome or Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
When: Monday, October 19, 2015
Length/Pay: 45 minutes/ $200
Where: At the Tampa facility

###Urgent#### the study is Thursday.
Topic: Small Business Owners
Who: Hispanic Male and Female small business owners, ages 25-59, who speak mostly Spanish at home and/or work
When: Thursday, October 8, at 5:30PM
Length/Pay: 2 hours/ $200
Where: At the Tampa facility
Please note, you will be screened and participate in the focus group speaking Spanish!