RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Kmart Double Coupon Week?

Need to get your total up to $25 and then you can double any 5 coupons with a face value of up to $2 plus of course any other coupons you want to use ( these won't double). You must be a Your Rewards Way member! Take your March P&G before it expires and maybe today's too. I got a couple of rebate items to bring my total up. My Kmart doesn't do overage. There are some freebies, but maybe more good deals on things that are a bit pricey!
Happiest Saving!

Comments

• I've done a lot of damage at kmart on doubles weeks and I'm hoping to get some great deals this week, too!
  • @ramos46 and @crazedmommyof3 can you post your deals you did at kmart?
    ISO: Lindt coupons, Gatorade coupons, Pepsi coupons
  • kloriklori ✭✭✭
    is the double coupons just one day in brandon or all week.
    Retired to coupon in Riverview! Feedback: http://iheartpublix.vanillaforums.com/discussion/17194380/klori
  • crazedmommyof3crazedmommyof3 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    @kariandolaf, here you go!

Yesterday I bought 4 Oxiclean dishwasher tabs @$4.99/ea and 1 Oxiclean laundry detergent booster @$4.99. There are $2/1 peelies for the dishwasher detergent which doubled to $4 off each one. There was a $1/1 peelie for the laundry detergent which doubled to $2.
    So,
    4 @ $4.99, used 4 $2 coupons which doubled to $4 for a total of $16
    1 @ $4.99, used 1 $1/1 coupon which doubled to $2
    1 little Debbie's @ 1.99 (the downside of taking kids to the store!, but I needed to go over $25 for the coupons to double so it was okay!)

$4.99 x 4 = $19.96 - $16 in doubled coupons = $3.96
    $4.99 - $2 in doubled coupon = $2.99
    $1.99 full price for little Debbie, but there is a $0.95/1 IP (my store doesn't take printables)

Total = $8.94
    Used a $5/$25 store coupon from prior trip
    Used $3 OYNO Catalina from prior promotion

Total oop = $0.94
    Used SYW rewards to pay which brought my OOP to zero

:D
  • qrowanqrowan ✭✭✭
    It's all week, @klori . Our Kmart on 60 takes IPs, too, (some Kmarts don't) but careful on checkout. I tried to do this last round they offered doubles and the cashier I had and CS screwed things up so badly I about cried in frustration and for the sake of my son's amazing patience. Some staff is decent and there were good deals (I did great at the Busch Kmart), so good luck!