RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Problem getting into Digital coupons for Publix

I have been trying to download the newest Publix coupons. When I get to the site, I try to log in and all I keep getting is "cannot find server for publixcustomer.com I don't have a problem getting into any other coupon site, just this one ever since they changed it. Anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
Linda
Gainesville

Comments

• The Publix website was recently updated and my bookmarks did not work any more. I got an error message when I clicked on the bookmark for my digital coupon account. I had to go to the main Publix.com site and then into the coupon area and set new bookmarks.
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl
  • I am still having a problem getting onto the digital coupon site. Once I am on the main page of Publix.com website and I try to "log in" it won't let me log in. I tried to reregister and still get the same "cannot find server at Publix.com". I sent them a face book message on the facebook Publix FB page because even when I tried to send an email on "contact us" on the Publix website, it wouldn't let me.
    Linda
    Gainesville
  • I cleared the cookies, cache and history. Still wouldn't let me log in. I had 2 windows updates and I added those, then closed down my computer. When I got back into my computer - low and behold - I could log onto the digital Publix coupon site and get my coupons. Thank you for all your help....: )
    Linda
    Gainesville
  • Hooray! With all the continuous changes to software and operating systems, it's not surprising that things get buggy once in a while.
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl