RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Snap by Groupon

maureenlmaureenl admin
edited October 2014 in Discussions & Questions
Anyone using this? My first receipt was processed within 24 hours ($1 back for buying a gallon of milk that I submitted on October 2). I have since submitted two receipts (both on October 5) that have not been processed yet. I can see that the correct $$ is marked as "pending review" or something similar, but this is a long time for a digital receipt review. Anyone else find it's taking a long time?
Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl

Comments

• I am having a similar problem. I get the email saying that it is being processed but nothing after that. I submitted for two items on 10/4, and sent them an email on 10/7 to ask for help, no answer, however it shows that those two offers have been used. I submitted for a few more offers yesterday and it show that I have $11 pending. I think I prefer checkout 51. Their response is always very quick.
  • renearenea ✭✭✭
    I am having the same problem too. I received the email for 4 different submissions saying they are being processed and still nothing. My receipts were submitted Oct. 4 (multiple) & Oct. 2.
    http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/12112617/renea#latest
    Tampa Bay (area), FL
    ISO: Dr. Pepper Q's (Pepsi Product here) :)
  • Got my first notification today that my receipt had been processed today. That was for a receipt that I sent in Oct 4.
  • One of my two outstanding receipts was processed today (a whopping $0.75). The receipt with three $1 offers is still pending. At least something is happening!

And I did get a response to my email asking about the delay:

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for letting us know. Due to our recent launch in the U.S., there has been a definite delay in the processing of receipts. Sorry about that! We are currently improving the Snap by Groupon experience to make receipt processing lightning quick.

Our records show that these receipts are in review. Normally your receipts will be processed within 48 hours from submission, but because of our recent influx of submissions, please allow up to 7 additional business days moving forward to receive a response in regards to your receipts. This is temporary, and we're going to get it sorted out as quickly as possible!

Regards,

Cristina B.
    Snap by Groupon Customer Support
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl
  • It is taking a long time. The weird thing for me was I got four confirmation emails all for the same thing (bananas).... 4 pm, 8 pm, 1 am, and 3 am. So strange! They correctly gave me the credit, just one time, so I have no clue why so many emails! Hopefully they get things sorted out.
    Something else I'm wondering is how often they will add new deals, and whether they will be as nice as some of these initial offers. Time will tell!
    central fl