RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Shopping with Target coupons

I haven't shopped with the new policy in place, and I'm taking a look at some of the target coupons. Pillsbury says "1.50 off with purchase of three Pillsbury refrigerated doughs" My nature made target coupon says "$1 off nature made item". According to the new policy, would they not take these as it does not state a size or say "any" ?
central fl

Comments

• You'd have to double-check at the store you want to redeem them at, but I think the main focus of requiring a size is on manufacturer's coupons. Still, a manager will have the right to refuse those Target coupons.
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl
  • Yes, I'll definitely ask. Thanks for replying.
    central fl
  • I used the NatureMade coupons today and both the mfr and the target coupon say 'one coupon per customer' or words to that effect. My cashier who reads all the fine print on all the coupons, would only let me use one of each, but the lack of size or mention of any, did not phase her. I wanted to buy 6 of the Pillsbury grands, but I didn't want to lose out on $1.50, so I skipped that deal.