RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Can we upload the receipt for P&G Cookware promo?

I thought I saw it posted, but can't find that now.
Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• cponmiacponmia ✭✭✭
    Go to the post on the main IHP site, it would be around page 5 by now, click in the link there, it takes you to the site, and from there guides you step by step. HTH.
    Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/19403295/cponmia#latest
    ISO: / coupons from Baby Club home mailer. Enfagrow coupons/checks.
  • Thanks, I read thru this but do not see where you can upload the receipt. Maybe I am just missing it, lol. Do you know where the link is uploading the receipt versus mailing it in? Thanks
  • Thanks, I found it. Then I looked at my receipt and Publix doesn't have a subtotal before coupons, just the total I owe. It says you have to circle the amount showing the price to prove it is over $30. I think I will call and ask about this one. Or maybe just mail it in after all. Anyway, thanks for the replies.
  • cubedword200cubedword200 ✭✭
    edited October 2014
    You just circle the grand total amount...no matter how much it is. It doesn't matter if it is $1.50, as long as your circled individual products equal to $30.

eta...I did 4 of these, all sent to a different address and I can assure you my grand totals were no where near $30.
  • For the Pink cookware promo receipt, you need to circle the sub-total or total price showing $30. or more. My Publix doesn't show the total till after coupons are deducted.I called P&G, they will not accept the receipt without the required price circled. This is my 3rd year doing the Pink Cookware promo with no problems. I plan to go to Publix and see if they will give me a receipt showing the sub-total. Anyone else have this problem?
  • kblnana said:

For the Pink cookware promo receipt, you need to circle the sub-total or total price showing $30. or more. My Publix doesn't show the total till after coupons are deducted.I called P&G, they will not accept the receipt without the required price circled. This is my 3rd year doing the Pink Cookware promo with no problems. I plan to go to Publix and see if they will give me a receipt showing the sub-total. Anyone else have this problem?

Did you read my reply above? I assure you that the grand total does not matter...none of our receipts show subtotals before Qs. What matters is that the individual items you circle must total $30. That is what they are talking about. I'm sure others will agree with me as they have done it also.

• Thanks cubedword200. I just saw your reply. I didn't recall doing this in previous years, but thought maybe they just changed it.
  • Because my receipt total was less than $30.00, I did not circle my total, and it was still accepted. Total of items before coupons was $30.00, but total after coupons was $9.25.