RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Tazo Passion Tea

I am in love with Tazo's Passion tea. It's "a magical blend of hibiscus, lemongrass, rose hips, mango & passion fruit flavors". I bought it originally because I liked the pretty purple box :P I've been making this into iced tea for the summer, and it's so intensely fruity and refreshing. Definitely give this a try if you're wanting to try something new (it's also delicious hot).

Comments

• I love this tea :x
    Drinks coupons
  • doudouzydoudouzy ✭✭✭
    love this tea as well...did you try to mix it with lemonade...it will taste exactly as the one from Starbucks.
  • danabananadanabanana ✭✭✭
    doudouzy said:

love this tea as well...did you try to mix it with lemonade...it will taste exactly as the one from Starbucks.

So good! I love it!
  • Best tea ever!! And Tazo is now owned by Starbucks & is the brand they use. Although they are changing a lot to TeaVana now that they have purchased them. If you want to make concentrate use 3 cups hot water & 6 tea bags & steep for 7 minutes and them you have concentrate you can use to make ice cubes & also dilute 1:2 or 1:3 ( depended on your taste ) for ice tea & not have to brew it all the time ... It great with fresh & even frozen fruit - lemonade or limeade too! Or with concentrate you can dilute it with sparking water for a nice twist. :) can you guess where I work ;)