fbpx
Eliminate Pests In And Around Your Home With STEM Products - Now Available At Publix on I Heart Publix 2

Help Eliminate Pests In And Around Your Home With STEM Products – Now Available At Publix

Apr 20, 20221 comment

This post is sponsored by STEM. All comments and opinions are my own. 

As the weather starts to warm up I love to head outside and enjoy the sunshine. But, there are others who enjoy the warm weather too. Bug and pest activity increases in warmer months so you may start to see more unwanted visitors in and around your home!

It seems that no matter how much spring cleaning you do, there are always a few sneaky bugs that make their way into your home. And don’t get me started about those annoying mosquitoes!

Now you can fight back with new STEM bug killers and repellents! STEM products are rooted in nature and optimized by science. Their formulas are powered by plant-derived active ingredients, scientifically engineered into effective bug-fighting formulas. So you can fight bugs safely* and effectively when used as directed.

Each STEM product uses plant-derived active ingredients formulated in scientifically precise combinations to optimize its effectiveness. With no added dye, fragrance, or harsh chemical odor they are safe* to use throughout your home when used as directed.

And you can choose the product you need based on whatever pest you are dealing with. Each product has specific ingredients in perfectly tailored formulas for each insect. Plus each bottle has a specific spray pattern shape that was selected to target specific bug types.

And you’ll be thrilled to know that STEM is harsh on bugs, but safe* around humans and pets when used as directed. Your family and fur-babies don’t need to evacuate the room while you are treating a bug problem.

With a variety of STEM for bugs products at your local Publix, you’ll find exactly what you need to keep your family protected whether you are inside or outside.

STEM products, $7.49
$6.99/2 STEM Pest Control Products Publix Digital Coupon
$4 each after coupon!

Stem For Bugs Products Now At Publix - Protect Your Home From Pest on I Heart Publix

*when used as directed

Follow me on social media

1 Comment

1. It looks like the Ibotta offer for this is gone. I did find the same coupon in the Publix digital coupons, though.

Leave a Reply

iHeartPublix On Instagram

Subscribe