RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Bacon Ritz

Alright, do you love them or hate them?
Personally, I didn't care for them. I think if you sandwich them between some delicious cheese, they're stomach-able. But... I wouldn't do that to my cheese.

Comments

• OK with cheese. Not a fan of them alone. Will offer to my family with veggie dips - might be better that way. So far "old school" Ritz are still my favorite.
  • I am glad you started this thread...actually "searched" for this topic...I picked up 2 boxes w/ 2 IP's and am hesitant to try it... thought I'd put em out for the family and wait for feedback -
  • ugh....even free ugh
    Smiles
  • I found a use for them! I crumbled them up and and use them as chicken breading. Much better than as a cracker.
  • Do not like them either. But I will find a use for them.
  • qpongalqpongal ✭✭✭✭
    Y'alls report makes me really glad I did not buy these and we are bacon lovers for sure! Just hard to beat an old fashined regular Ritz. No need to reinvent the wheel!
    Fl. Panhandle: The BLACK HOLE of coupons! Feedback: http://iheartpublix.vanillaforums.com/discussion/3770439/qpongal#latest
  • I got the free coupon in the mail this week from the walmart sample promotion.
    Coupon value up to $2.50. Does Publix have the bacon kind? How much?
    New to ibotta?
  • renearenea ✭✭✭

I got the free coupon in the mail this week from the walmart sample promotion.
    Coupon value up to $2.50. Does Publix have the bacon kind? How much?

I got one in the mail too. Publix is $3.79 at my store as of today.....so still $1.79 after Free MQ (up to $2.50) probably much less at WM!
    http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/12112617/renea#latest
    Tampa Bay (area), FL
    ISO: Dr. Pepper Q's (Pepsi Product here) :)
  • What is it with Nabisco and the low limits on their free product coupons? WalMart has them for $2.50, but most grocery stores sell them for $4.00+. Hardly free.
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl
  • beachmombeachmom ✭✭✭
    My fav. Ritz is the Garden Veggie. I'm not terribly fond of this one. I agree with dana...I'll use them to bread chicken.
  • Got mine in the mail waiting for bogo
  • I usually eat the Roasted Vegetable, but the Bacon was pretty good. I put out a box at a playgroup and 2 kids ate an entire roll between them while another kid wouldn't have anything to do with them. We sandwiched them with cheese and ham and finished them off, but I won't be buying them again.
    Living near Atlanta
  • Same here. Will not buy again. Had not thought of using as breading for chicken - great idea. Will try the same thing with the other flavors I bought we are not fans of....Old School Ritz it is for our family.