RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Request- I have 10 jars of Nutella and need some ideas.

2»

Comments

• tonu42tonu42 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    You could do this, I made these myself.
    Publix Cashier
    Everything I say is my opinion
  • My kids like Nutella sandwiches, but I tell them that's only a snack - NOT a meal! But my son likes peanut butter-banana-Nutella sandwiches. I allow that as a lunch :)
  • mytahmytah ✭✭✭
    My supply got ransacked...all my wife needed was a spoon :-<
    Mytah ----- Pensacola, FL
  • @pennysmart sound good.
    Smiles
  • cponmiacponmia ✭✭✭
    @mytah‌, lol :))
    Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/19403295/cponmia#latest
    ISO: / coupons from Baby Club home mailer. Enfagrow coupons/checks.
  • Nutella Swirled Banana Bread

1 cup brown sugar, packed
    1/2 cup butter, melted
    1/2 cup milk
    2 large eggs
    2 tsp vanilla
    3 large ripe bananas
    3 cups flour
    2 tsp baking powder
    1 1/2 tsp baking soda
    1 1/2 tsp salt
    1/2 cup Nutella

Directions
    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two loaf pans with butter and line with parchment paper.
    2. In a large bowl, mix the sugar, butter, milk, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Add the bananas. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the sugar mixture and mix until just moistened.
    3. Place the Nutella in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to soften the spread. Drizzle two-thirds of the Nutella over the banana bread batter. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the Nutella into the batter—don’t over mix because you want to be able to see the swirls.
    4. Divide the batter between the two pans and add the rest of the Nutella to the top of each pan. Use a knife to swirl the chocolate around. Bake for 40 -45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool and serve!

Yields: 2 loaves

• We like to spread it thick between two graham crackers, wrap them in plastic wrap and let them sit overnight. The nutella seeps into the crackers and makes the whole business like a soft cookie - super yummy and you can even freeze them.
    Living near Atlanta
  • doudouzydoudouzy ✭✭✭
    Oh lord!!!..... if you want to keep your shape ..do not attempt this @ home .....after my attempt I told my shape to go take a hike!
    http://www.sandraseasycooking.com/2014/02/nutella-cafe-latte.html