RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihppublix-digital-coupons

Sea Best Signature Series Roasted Tomato & Herb Salmon

:)]

Sea Best Signature Series Roasted Tomato & Herb Salmon. I baked it in the oven @ 375 for 40 minutes. Well, that was too long. Next time, 35 minutes tops. I added a little fresh lemon juice, but didn't really care for the tomato. Scraped that off and the salmon was good I guess. No way I'd pay $7.99 for it though. I would pick it up on BOGO if there was $1/1 MQ + $2/2 PQ.

Comments

• thanks for the review.. I still haven't gotten mine yet
  • vharvey12 said:

thanks for the review.. I still haven't gotten mine yet

I haven't either, and with the Gorton's/Alexia deal coming, I don't dare give up any freezer space. I wonder what the expiration date is on the DQ. I forgot to look.

Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl
  • lily said:

:)]

Sea Best Signature Series Roasted Tomato & Herb Salmon. I baked it in the oven @ 375 for 40 minutes. Well, that was too long. Next time, 35 minutes tops. I added a little fresh lemon juice, but didn't really care for the tomato. Scraped that off and the salmon was good I guess. No way I'd pay $7.99 for it though. I would pick it up on BOGO if there was $1/1 MQ + $2/2 PQ.

I put mine in the microwave for something like 6 minutes and 30 seconds. It came out really Awesome. Except for the strong smell of fish, but i guess that is normal for that type of fish.

• Our family did not like it much, maybe spoiled when on sale you can buy fresh salmon for $7.99 lb and broil for only 10 minutes. But had to try it for $2 on sale with coupons.
    Smiles