RSS widget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

images-2 ss_clickprintsave-300x250-v1 Grocery_125x125hopster-ihpcommon-kindness-ihppublix-digital-coupons

paper towels and toilet paper

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on finding great deals on these items. So far, I have not been able to beat the price of the kirkland brands at costco. their paper towels, for example, are 160 sheets per roll, so even with sales and coupons I have not been able to find a better "per sheet" price. The per role price is often deceptive, because few, if any brands, have that many sheets per roll. Thanks for any tips that you might have!
1/2 price BOGO/Doubles. ALWAYS ISO Earthbound Farms, Cascadian Farms, Bob's Red Mill, Organic Valley, Stonyfield, Tom's of Maine, and other natural/organic q's and Progresso Soup

Comments

• You can't just walk into a retailer like Publix with coupons in your hand and expect to find a good deal on paper goods, but throughout the year, there are promotions that will score very cheap if not free paper products (Quilted Northern, Brawny, etc.). You just have to be patient and stockpile when the sale hits.
    Florida

Target, Winn Dixie
    True BOGO, No Doubles

Feedback: http://iheartpublixforum.com/discussion/8313089/maureenl
  • I don't think the deal on viva and cottonelle now is too bad if you have all the coupons. I can't seem to keep enough paper goods in my house and I am in FL so as far as a decent price goes, this deal is good enough for me!
  • n77n77 ✭✭✭
    There is a MM deal if you have any good rain checks from recent deals (Boost, EmergenC, Schick). You could use this scenario for MM Toilet Paper/Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel as well.

Buy 2 Windex Touch-Ups @ $3.99 each
    Buy 1 Sparkle Paper Towels, 8 giant rolls @ $9.99 each
    Buy 3 Schick priced @ $3.99 w/ rain check
    Total: 31.89 with tax

- $8.50 use BOGO Windex Touch-Ups, 1/12ss and PQ (free Windex Touch-Ups wyb 1 Sparkle 8 giant rolls) Current H&B Advantage Flyer
    -$9.00, three Schick, $3/1 mq
    -$9.00, three Schick, $3/1 pq
    -$5.00 Winn Dixie

Final: .61¢ overage
  • maggimaggi ✭✭✭
    I'm liking the deal for the Bounty Dura Towels with the new ad. They are on sale for $6.99 with a $1/1 PG coupon ( another $0.50/1 if you got and can use the TQ) buy 3 get a free Rotisserie Chicken. Not sure what that works out to be per sheet but I'm all about the chicken :D
  • ramos46ramos46 ✭✭✭
    At the beginning of January, Publix had a sale on 12-18 roll packs of Angel Soft, 2 packs for $10. There was a $2 MQ exp 1/15 on the 12 packs. I did a couple of $30 shops. 6 packs for $30 - $12 Mq- $5 WD= $13 for 72 rolls...a little over $2 a pack which normally runs $5.99-6.99...like maureenl said,"You just have to be patient and stockpile when the sale hits." This past week a 4 pack of Angel Soft was $2 and Publix had that $2/$2 PQ...so free TP !
    Happiest Saving!